As part of its energy awareness campaign, the Think Energy Team is officially recruiting “Think Energy Ambassadors” to help spread best practice throughout different departments. The Ambassadors play a vital part in the running of the campaign, seeing where improvements can be made, and what can be done to make further savings.
What will the role require?
- Provide a point of liaison between your colleagues and the Think Energy Team on matters of energy consumption and highlighting problem areas specific to the building
- Provide advice to colleagues on best practice in energy saving and encourage greater staff involvement in Think Energy activities and events
- Participate at the Think Energy Ambassador Training
- Help with the distribution of communications material (e.g. putting up posters on your noticeboard)
- Help out at Think Energy events (where possible)
- Help out at Energy Walkabouts (where possible)
What are the benefits to you?
- Upskilling – you will receive a free training session on how to reduce the energy consumption at home and at work and how to communicate this to your colleagues
- Have a voice – you can actively contribute to the design and implementation of the energy awareness campaign, which will stand to you and is great for your CV
- Become an influencer – you can become an inspiring leader to your fellow colleagues through leading by example and listening to other people
- Certification – the Think Energy Team will provide a certificate for your participation which will be handed out by Senior Management as a special recognition of your hard work
- Wall of Fame – Make it to the Think Energy Online Hub with an energy-saving tip or provide information on one of your initiatives that you have implemented during the campaign