Codema is excited to announce that we are recruiting for a dynamic, enthusiastic and proactive Project Co-ordinator who will primarily manage and drive the growth of the Sustainable Energy Communities (SEC) programme in the Dublin and Mid-East region.
This role is a great opportunity to be at the heart of empowering energy communities across the region and enabling these communities to lead the energy transition from the bottom-up. While this role will focus largely on the Sustainable Energy Communities programme, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to and coordinate other exciting projects within Codema.
The SEC initiative is a funding and support programme, which helps communities to work together to become energy-smart and more sustainable. There are now over 500 SECs up and running in Ireland, with over a quarter of these based in the Dublin and Mid-East region. The programme is run nationally by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) and Codema currently provides dedicated County mentor services to Dublin City, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, Fingal, South Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow.
Codema has been successfully flying the flag for sustainable, low-carbon energy and climate mitigation in Dublin for over 20 years, and we believe our success is attributed to the dedication of our team who are driven by knowing that what they do has a positive impact on our environment and our future. We are proud of what we have achieved in the past and even more excited about the future and the next chapter for Codema. We are looking for someone who shares our passion and values to expand our team and join us on our success story.
What you will do
- Everyday coordination of the team of 11 mentors to deliver the SEC programme in the Dublin and Mid-East Region
- Disseminating and clearly communicating information between the various stakeholders (internal project team, Codema management team, SEAI, mentors & SECs) in a timely and proactive manner
- Joining Regional Coordinator meetings with SEAI, liaising with SEAI on reporting and general issues raised or regional matters, and on behalf of mentors, and vice versa
- Liaising with the Codema management team on any high-level matters regarding finances or any potential issues identified
- Conflict resolution, dealing with any potential issues as they arise
- Tracking all days claimed by mentors, by category and by SEC, and ensuring no allocations are exceeded
- Tracking yearly targets for the region and our progress on these
- Compiling and submitting the monthly reporting on behalf of mentors and Codema, which includes filling out both text and Excel report files
- Checking and tracking all monthly invoicing and payments relating to the SEC project
- Managing numerous databases (Resource Library of all relevant files for mentors, PM plan, database of contacts, detailed Google Sheet of each SEC and its exact status)
- Organising and leading meetings (mentor meetings, meetings for specific topics or specific training needs)
- Conducting bi-annual reviews with County mentors to ensure progress and tasks are carried out in line with all SEAI programme requirements
- Regular project planning meetings with internal project team
- Joint analysis and improvement of existing systems, documents and processes
- Coordinating and project managing the delivery or improvement of documents or deliverables as identified (development of documents or tools to assist mentors, coordinating development of the Energy Master Plan framework)
- Helping organise events (Energy Master Plan workshops, information sessions, recruitment events, training workshops) and regularly liaising with Codema’s Communications Team to support and showcase the work of the SECs
To download the full job spec and for details on how to apply, click here.
Deadline to apply for this position is 5pm (Irish time), Friday, 14th May 2021.